Featured Slider

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Paper Sweeties Day #2 - March 2018 Blast From The Past


Welcome back for Day #2
of 
Paper Sweeties' March Blast From The Past! 

We are showcasing past products from Paper Sweeties!


My card for Day #2:
First, let me say, that adorable bunny mug I have had for about 35+ years.  It was made by a friend.  I've always been afraid to use it for fear coffee or tea would stain it or it would break.  So I usually have it sitting on my shelf and in the spring fill it with M&Ms or jelly beans.  Sometimes I put flowers in it.  
I originally was going to make a vase full of carrots and then decided it would be fun to put them in a coffee cup for a spring time "cup o' joe".  So I also used the accompanying sentiment "Coffee Makes Everything Better", because what would a bunny have with his coffee?  LOL  I stamped the carrots in Versamark, embossed in gold then watercolored with pearlized watercolors.  I did the same with the bunny except stamped him in brown and embossed with clear powder before watercoloring.  I was going to add a fuzzy pom pom for his tail and got so busy I forgot.   I fussy cut them all.  I stamped the coffee cup stamp in Versamark and embossed it in gold and the sentiment.

The background is one I had in my stash and thought it was perfect for this card adhered to some gold foil paper and then green cardstock.


Now if you haven't already, check out the rest of the 
Paper Sweeties Design Team:

Michelle Bala
Nancy Salkeld(You are HERE!)

Come back tomorrow for more on Day #3!

Paper Sweeties Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Something tells me this bunny is very happy with his stash of carrots! This is delightful, Nance!