Featured Slider

Thursday, February 22, 2018

4CC #391 ATG & Color Inspiration

Happy Thursday!  

It's time for a new challenge at 
Lori is our hostess this week - YAY!

Her request is a color inspiration:


Is that not a gorgeous inspirational pic and combo of color?



I got some new Catherine Pooler stamps and inks and they were perfect for today's challenge.  I started by creating my background with alcohol inks, Stream, Cloudy Blue and Denim. The cutting plate is Stained Glass Plate by Catherine Pooler, cut out of white cardstock.  The butterflies and sentiment are part of the set, Faithful Fluttering, a new set by Catherine Pooler.  I stamped them in Catherine Pooler Inks, Rockin' Red and Juniper Mist for the larger one, and Juniper Mist and Stone Blue for the smaller one.  The postage die is also by Catherine Pooler.  I popped out the middle rectangle die a bit for some added interest.  It's hard to tell at the angle of the photo.

So, stop by the Hen House and check out the rest of the Chicks' projects and leave them some blog love.  Then, ink up some stamps and play along with us using the color inspiration twist for the week or not, it's up to you!

Crafty Chick Blessings!





6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love these colors! And I love how you've used them! The AI background with the die cut and butterflies all go together beautifully!

Leanne said...

Dang girl you sure know how to create using these colors love it, and the dies, great job. Wahoo! Cheers, L :)

Tangii said...

I just love this! I love CP stamps, but I've yet to buy my first, lol. This is certainly inspiring me to go shop her store ;-) I love all of the elements on this, it looks like it was loads of fun to create <3

AO Creations said...

This is just too cute, love those butterflies!!!

Christine Alexander said...

I'm loving those butterfly colours and that stained glass die. Nance, your AI background is so pretty framed in white.

Lori Turner said...

WOW, friend!!! This is absolutely gorgeous! Love everything about this card - you rocked my color challenge this week...have a super dooper weekend!