Featured Slider

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - December 2017!

Good Morning!

Happy 2nd Day of Hanukkah!  It's also just 12 days before Christmas.  
Are you ready for either?

Today is Plan Your Life Series
at
Paper Sweeties!

The Paper Sweeties Planner Team is sharing their December planners.  

Here is my planner:

As you can see, there's a lot going on this month.  Hahaha.  Right?  Like no one else's planner is packed!  That's why I kept mine fairly simple.  I was going to say "neat" but it isn't that "neat" and "tidy" I'm afraid.  I wrote out some important crafty dates on the left side and messed up.  So thank goodness for washi tape! 

I have to admit too, we still don't have our Christmas decorations up.  However, I do have 98% of my shopping done!  So here I am again, another holiday season and less prepared than I have ever been.  Funny thing, I'm not even stressed about it.  I must be in holiday denial or something.  LOL . That's ok, because I don't want to wake up and all of a sudden in a panic.


Check out the rest of the Team's planners below:

Check them out!

Nancy Salkeld (You are HERE)

Don't forget our 25 Days of Christmas Designers Hop is still going on through Christmas Day!

And come play in our monthly Inspirational Challenge that lasts through December 31st!  Link up your projects and share them with us!  We love having you play along!


Paper Sweeties Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That’s such a sweet planner decoration ! Almost as cute as your cats ! margessw@icloud.com