Featured Slider

Thursday, November 23, 2017

4 Crafty Chicks #378 - Outdoor Winter Activity

Happy Thursday!

Happy Thanksgiving 
if you're in the U.S.!

Hope you have a blessed and yummy holiday!

Today there is a new challenge
at
4 Crafty Chicks!

Lori is our hostess this week.  She wants to see Outdoor winter activities.


So I had to ponder this one myself because as I rummaged around in my stamps, I discovered I'm lacking in the outdoor winter activity section.  HaHaHa

However, I have the new Stamp of Approval collection, Winterhaven, and so I made a card showing Christmas Caroling as my outdoor winter activity.  Hey, it works!
The stamp set is Here We Come A Caroling. Scalloped frame is Pretty Pink Posh.  I used Party Collection Inks by Catherine Pooler for my northern sky.  Hopefully that was evident that I was going for the Northern Lights.  LOL . I sponged around the edges of the sky with Juniper Mist, one of the newest inks from CP's Spa Collection.  I embossed the sentiment to stand out against the sky and added a bit of WOW Wonderlust to the edge of the snow hill and punched a star (Poppy Stamps, I think) out of silver mirror paper.

Be sure and stop by the Hen House and check out the rest of the chicks' projects, including our Guest Designer, Lisa.  And ink up those stamps or cut those dies and play along with us!  

Crafty Chick Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I immediately recognized the Northern Lights and Christmas carols would be my favorite wintertime activity. I'm always game for singing Christmas carols! Hope you had a safe trip and wonderful Thanksgiving.