Featured Slider

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

The Challenge #93 - Keywords

It has been a bad week and time has not been on my side.   So I am just now posting my DT card for the current challenge of The Challenge.  Guess it's better late than never. 


I used a stencil from Catherine Pooler with Nuvo Glimmer Paste. The leaf and butterfly dies are also Catherine Pooler.  The sentiment is Jillibean, which I stampted with Catherine Pooler ink and fussy cut around it.  I added some raspberry cardstock and a couple  diamond gems.


The Design Team and Links: (alphabetical order)


Lesley Croghan

There's still time to play so come join us!

 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

3 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

So happy you found the time to post your card, it is simply beautiful. I love your sweet bright pink butterflies and amazing background!

Bonnie said...

Ooh, this is so pretty, Nance! I love all the texture of the background with the white on white and pops of pink! Great way to do the sentiment too! I hope everything is OK?

Leanne said...

So love this card, pretty and the background is awesome, way to go!