Featured Slider

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Vintage Mother

Good Morning!

I feel like I've been away for a long time even though I've had several posts in the last week.  We were in Oklahoma most of last week, flew home on Thursday and haven't stopped since we landed it seems!

With picking up pets, getting groceries, doing errands, having an early Mom's Day with our youngest son and then the insurance guy and roofer here early Saturday morning, I feel like we were home for a week the first two days back!

I'm sharing the card I made my mom for Mother's Day.  I mailed it before I went out of town to make sure she received it in time.
Stamps: Vintage Flowers (Lil' Inker Designs); Sentiment (WPlus9).
Paper: Cream cardstock; DIY Painted cardstock.
Ink: Tiara, Sweet Sixteen and Mint To Be (Catherine Pooler);
Extras: Leaves Cover Panel (Reverse Confetti); white pearl gems.

The panel was cut from background paper I had made using the shaving cream technique.  The pastel ink colors I chose matched perfectly with it.

For Following Challenges:





Mothers' Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

4 comments:

Leanne said...

So pretty, great die there friend, love those flowers, awesomeness!

Bonnie said...

How pretty, Nance! The flowers are so sweet and the leafy frame is gorgeous! I believe your Mom loved this!

jen t. said...

So pretty ! Thanks for joining the challenge at creative with stamps blog!
Jennifer Taylor creative with stamps dt

Maria Valente said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you so much for playing along at CWS Challenge.
Mary (DT)